The Book of the Rogue, a Sword and Sorcery Anthology, by Jason Ray Carney

I have been writing Rogue stories for several years now. They are scattered throughout several publications at this point. I have the rights to all these stories now, and so I thought it would be cool to provide a PDF that brings them all together in one place. Indy Cavalier graciously allowed me to use his original art for the cover, and I incorporated clip art from the talented Gilead, Carlos Castilho, Corbac Lenoir, and Gray Moth into the PDF. Finally, as a conclusion, I included an essay I wrote for The Los Angeles Review of Books about sword and sorcery and escapist reading. If you read this, let me know what you think. It's been a pleasure writing these stories. -JRC

You can download the free PDF here: The Book of the Rogue